Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Dedicated to friends


Hi, just scribbled this quick post, dedicated to friends, while compiling Kodachadri trek photos. What an experience it was to go to climb such high peaks. And that was possible only because of the group of which I was a part. I mean I cant even think of going at such places all by my own. And even if I do, it wont be such a fun. What a journey yaar... Dhamal group, Songs, antakshari, Waterfall, trek, rock climbing, sunrise, sunset, strong winds, valleys and peaks, it had everything :) Once again thanks to those friends whom I accompanied. Without them it would have not been possible.

So, how many such friends do you have? Friends who can push you to climb a hard rock or those who pull your hand and help you get there at the top. Those who are there for you to hold you when you are about to fall. :) You have plenty of them, right? Yes, even I have those. I have friends on whom I can count upon. Wont name them here. But these friends have seen both my good and bad times. They have laughed with me at times and supported me when I was down. I have friends who are in touch though we have not met since 6 long years. To acknowledge a few, I have a friend who had helped me with my engineering exam fees, though amount was returned soon but the gesture to help was critical. I have group of friends who were there to help me stabilize me after my dad's death when I was 21. There are friends who have witnessed my journey from being no-one to being some-one. On the better half, I have friends with whom I have played, roamed around and have done hell lot. I have those friends who were getting married and I was attending their marriage functions. I have a friend, whom I had met during Pune-Bangalore transit and never before, thereafter I was invited by him for a movie. I have some friends, who are ready to search a job for me. I have a friend who had invited me Aachen / Vaals, one who had invited me to Paderborn, one who had invited me to Soest. And I have so many friends whom I met while work and we are still in touch as good friends even if we work at different places now. Trend continues at the current worklace as well. In India, I have friends with whom, I have done those shaitaniyan. I have friends with whom I have shared tipitipi-tip-top games, lagories, lapa-chupies, cricket matches, studies, assignments, exams, songs, movies, eat-outs, treks and much more.

What would I have been without you all? You all are so special to me... You all are those selected few who are as important as my family is to me.

And this is why, I tend to climb heights of craziness when it comes to making new friends. I have seen people who are extremely difficult at times and turn out to be most cheerful. Its like a watermelon or jack fruit. Just natural. Harder from outside and sweet beneath. And you never know, when a person starts getting counted within selected few named as Friends. After all, it said, friends are not made, they just get into your life :) I take this as an opportunity to thank all my friends for making my life better. I have enjoyed being with you. And for this, you deserve some beautiful snaps from Kodachadri, I would upload those in my next post. As said, I am still compiling those. Till then... CYA...Shekhar


No comments: