Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Really satisfied…

Yesterday, on 11th Sep, I saw him…it was not that I was watching him for the first time…but this time…he was looking different…for the first time…I was watching him…in a blazer…soot boot n all…

Basically…krunal…my brother…received his pair of uniform yesterday…from his college…navy blue trouser…with…a white shirt…a navy blue bow…and a blazer over it…hotel management college cha formal uniform…and let me tell you all…one thing…the get-up really suits him…he reminded me of those IAF officers…whom I had seen during my mysore days…he has also received…the chef’s dress…with a round long cap…for the whole night…we were teasing him for that…and he kept on blushing…

There were days…when I was about to own my dream vehicle…and I had to give up the thought…for his college fees…I had to make up my mind saying…let it be…waise bhi second hand safari hai…but again…what I experienced yesterday…and will experience for next three years…daily…satisfied me…truly saying…even driving the jumbo would not have given me that sort of pleasure…

The next thing that…am gonna do…is to rush him to Jimmy’s studio…watch out my orkut profile for his signature…I bet…you all will also feel…what am experiencing…

So you all…keep on monitoring my orkut profile…till then…CYA…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kudos my dear Shakes-forever!
You have done the most wonderful thing, quite selfless indeed!