Friday, July 27, 2007

Speed...but why...

People say I keep on running arround always...but why...is it that I want to show off..."look I can do things faster" sort off...few ppl think in that way too...unfortunately they are on the wrong track...

So whats the philosophy...Consider a case...that u have given some job to do...let it be any job at home or at workplace...let it be walking, eating, writing, typing, anything...now if you also want to do something that you enjoy much more than this...they you will always think of completing the first one earlier...or is it that you want to keep on doing something that doesnot enchant you...and keep on doing the first activity...no...never...

Same is true with me...my speed of doing something increases...provided it satisfies two conditions...first...I know how to do it...second...I dont like doing it...take an example...one can easily notice that I walk speedily...but only when I am alone...why...because...first...I know how to walk...nothing new in it...and second...I dont like walking alone...When in company...I like to match the speed of my mate...again...if I am in company of someone and also in hurry...that means I want to get involved with that someone in some other activity...something other than what we are doing now...

Moreover...am a slow learner...nothing bad in knowing the shortcoming...why...because I enjoy the process of learning...let it be anything...learning a new recipe...learning a new concept...learning some new way of living...I will enjoy every bit of this learning process...and will take my own time...may be I will take months...

So whenever you see me doing something fast and quick...believe me...at that instant am doing something that has satisfied the two conditions...first...whatever am doing is not new to me...second...am not enjoying doing that...

And whenever you see me at slower pace...then dont be under the impression that am emotionally down...(at times am emotionally down but at those times the scenario is different)...first...am either discovering the method of doing that activity...or am really enjoying the activity am involved into...

So thats the way I am...this helps me to complete the activities which I dont like in minimum possible time...and enjoy the rest of the time doing what is really enjoyable...enjoy with family, friends, activities which are really interesting (may be at work or some other place)...finally one cant always get to do those things which he enjoys all the time...one has to balance likes and dislikes...

No comments: