Saturday, July 21, 2007

Cheer Up...Please...

kahich suchat nahiye...doka aagdi pack zalaye...fakt ekach gosht lakshyat yeteye...jagaycha aahe...ani kitihi radu aala...tari hasaycha aahe...

Thats the spirit...and thats the real me...will always keep on looking for that company...but in all the phases will keep on smiling...And this is what you should do in your bad times...

Here is something for you all...

I may not be able always to spare time for you...my friends and relatives...but I will always be there with you...in your good and bad times...within you...

I may not be able to wipe off your tears...but I will always pray for your happiness...

I may not be able to walk with you...but my mind will always revolve around you...

I may not be able to ask you for something...but my soul will always ask for your smile...

I may not be able to attend your presense...but will always try to be present whenever you will ask for...

I may not be able to overcome the barrier...but always welcome you whenever you overcome...

6 comments:

Pallavi Utagi said...

sometimes however you must be there, inspite of all ur other commitments.. sometimes u loose some ppl thinking they will understand even if you r not there, but then misunderstandings happen and u r left wondering wat went wrong and so is the other person.. so even if it takes the world, be there for those who really matter.. coz nothing else matters more than your being there at the right time..

Shekhar said...

very true...have experienced this...

Anonymous said...

Hey really nice website, I noticed your website when doing study on some methods to develop my web log. I was simply inquiring which spam software system you use for comments as I get tons on my site.
You nicely summed up the issue. I would add that this doesn’t exactly concenplate often. xD Anyway, good post…

Anonymous said...

Hi there

Thanks for writing this blog, loved reading it

Shekhar said...

Thank you for the appreciation :)

Anonymous said...

Good Afternoon

Awesome blog, great write up, thank you!