Saturday, January 05, 2013

First and Second uploads @ Youtube


Friends, as I like to sing, here is "Take me to your heart" sung by me. Original composition comes from MLTR, which is really melodious. This is the first time, I have uploaded my voice to Youtube, so send in your remarks. As it is 2-Jan-2013, I wish everyone Happy and Prosperous new year 2013.



Good Morning, First of all, thanks for over 80 views in 2 days for my first youtube upload. And be ready for the weekend treat as here comes my second upload (on suggestion from a college friend). The song is "Aankhon Mein", originally composed by Aryans and original video ft. Shahid Kapoor and Hrishita Bhat. The original video is worth watching as one could watch Shahid and Hrishita as they were during summer of 99.
When it comes to me, this song is special since I had sung the same on the very first day at Apte and hece I have added my pic from Apte days to this song. :) So enjoy your weekend with the song




Have a great day ahead. Special thanks to Bangalore and I will get back soon. Till then... CYA...

1 comment:

Azad Ansari said...

amazing video !!!!!!!