Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Yes..................even I can drive................

Hi all.............when it is true that this silly thing really works................................let me tell you all that........"YES..........even I can drive................"

Basically, today i received my 4-wheeler licence..........(only learners)............and i got a thought of visiting my driving school right after the office hours........................(hhhhhhhhmmmmmmmm i am still in the school)..............I steped in the school at 6 in the evening.............and was surprised to find that there was a batch at 7....................i rushed back home.........2 km away..............had something to eat..........................and rushed back to the school.................it was 6.55..........soon a white TATA SUMO arived............2002 model - upgraded from all angles - 2 accelerators, twin clutch, brake and all that...........4 ppl stepped out...............all gossipping abt the road conditions....................few said to me that its really easy to drive a sumo...............

Now it was my turn to get into the gigantic vehicle..........there were two more enthusiast along with me and the instructor...........when i grabbed the driver's seat, i thought...........yes now it my turn to drive the giant...........it was the first time (not really) i had been at the driver's seat of any four-wheeler and i had started with the SUMO..............i wanted to step over the accelerator and run the box but my instructor asked me....(aaho thamba kasli ghai lagliye)............to hold on was not of my type..............but............the he explained A-B-C of thwe vehicle...........then the gear positions.........and i was pretending to be very serious.......................then he told me to pless the clutch put the SUMO in first gear and accelerate it a bit.......................by that time i had pressed the accelerator, almost,to the full (wwwrrrrrrooooooommmmm) and was ready for his supervisory comments.........kay raw tumhi tar dirrect dongravar chadhali ki gadila...........were the words............

By that time, I realised that its not gonna be an easy job.........hey come on........it was my first time.......nyways then I brought SUMO from Chakan back to Pimpri.................obviously under his supervision...................and this drive made me feel that its a long way to go...........todays was only the first time..............i also came 2 know - why everyone from previous batch were gossipping about the road conditions..............

At the end my instructor was the happiest person...........he might have tought that - next months installment of 2K bugs is sure...............Tommorrow I have a holiday at work and would reach the school at 9 a.m.............will keep you informing about my experiences..............till then .............. CYA

2 comments:

Nikhil Nemade said...

dont worry...u'll get a licence....in india its easy......i got one in India after giving the test properly and also got my American licence recently after an elaborate test...so all da best :)

Anonymous said...

arrey dude.. license to mil jayega.. india hai bhai! but nice to read your experiences.. carry on !