Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Aakhon mein sapne liye..........

Hi all..........first of all thanx for reading the previous blogs......even if u havent read them thanx for visiting this page....hey common..........I am not getting paid for people visiting this page......then why am i behaving like one.......whatever......

nyways........let come straight to the point......we all carry 100s of dreams with us........we do a lot for making them true........really, I am not like that......nyways but the point is our memories are also as sweet as our dreams......

I can still remember those days......only 6 years back.......when i was at Apte.....thats my junior college.......and used to wait for hours in front of MacD'......are itna bhi nahi malum......thats MacDonalds at Deccan......hhhmmmm......hours at that place......hey hey......only waiting for that silly bus.........

This again reminds me of my first day at apte......those who know.....not the one when we were called somewhere for TP (interacting with each other........pls someone tell me that place's name).........nor the one when we all assembled for getting admitted.....(not to the hospital...admitted?).........but the one when we assembled in the Classroom......

The first friend, who is also my best friend, that i made at apte was NIKHIL.......hey nick i have mentioned ur name.....and on the first day there was no instructor in that room.......but all the divisions......electronics, computers, paramed, travel & tourism, etc,etc were together.....(thats the word that i like the most - together - someday i ll let someone know why)......

On that day......ppl were introducing themselves......some Mr.X had sung a nice song........and believe or not.......the next person to sing was............ME........??????..........yup.....thats true.......
Aakhon me tera hi chehra, dhadkan me teri hi yaadein, karti hain deewana.......
That was the song.......till the date my friends hate me......for that act.........nyways the truch is.....i had enjoyed every moment of that....

So back to the topic......whats precious.......memories or dreams......meri mano to......memories......since I get all the strength to fulfill my dream from my memories........But to dream is a must..........
So guys and gals....ladies and gentleman......i leave it upto you what you think is more precious.....do think abt that......till then CYA.....

Hey hey hey......just wait.......all of u please follow the below link.....register at the site and pleaseeeeeee..........VOTE 4 TAJ...... http://www.new7wonders.com/ ......thats the site......

No comments: